Friday 24 July 2009

I, Robot............Part 3

After a flurry of activity (basically getting the order in to Ground Zero Games) I have worked out exactly what I will be doing re the OGRE set up. In terms of size the project will not be huge - one OGRE cybertank and around two dozen bases of assorted tanks, APCs, missile carriers, howitzers and power armoured infantry - and the inevitable command post. GZG confirmed the order and it will be in the post on Monday - I was impressed with the fact that Mr GZG - Jon Tuffley - emailed me to tell me when the items would be in the post. I appreciate this level of customer service and they are a company that are a pleasure to deal with.

In the meantime, and as a minor diversion, I dragged out the 1/2400 Tumbling Dice ACW naval stuff I have..................hmmmmmmmmm..;-)

No comments: