Sunday 11 September 2011

A Good Recovery from a Bad Start!

As Friday evening was largely a wash out and the weekend has been a busy one on the domestic front it was with some relief that I was able to get back to the blocks this evening. I managed to get both the olive and the brown sets ready with their labels and was also able to print off the green set. I also took the opportunity to redesign the artillery symbol so that it was of a similar style to the other crew served weaponry. The first version was quite chunky and looked plain odd against the newer versions. I will press on with these and hope to have them ready over the next few days or so.

The rules are continuing to evolve despite some eleventh hour changes of heart - as usual the devil is in the detail - and I am hopeful that I will be able to try them out before long.

No comments: