Thursday 20 March 2014

I wonder what this could mean?

Since the recent cull of the collection I have been in a very curious and unusual frame of mind. It suddenly dawned on me this morning that I have not planned anything gaming related or in any detail since the weekend. This is a really strange turn of events as invariably my mind normally has something to trouble the brain cell on the go! I have a whole raft of potential projects to tackle - many of which have been mentioned on the blog - but have not set my sights in any particular direction. Nor have I had any pressing need to do so - which in itself is equally unsettling. This is very unusual for me as I always have something in mind or on the go but not now. I cannot even offer the excuse of being too busy with work as this is now a known quantity and factored in.

In an odd way it is really rather liberating.

Seriously though, I need to get back into something and the question is which of the various potential projects will take priority.

I will have give that some further thought - and see where it takes me.

4 comments:

Archduke Piccolo said...

Seems to me the project you have in hand is deciding upon a project!

David Crook said...

Hi Archduke,

A project about a project? Now that is the kind of whimsy that appeals to my sense of the absurd!

All the best,

DC

Clint said...

Since finishing the Analogue painting challenge and the WW1 Arab revolt game I am in a similar position. So for now I am just going to potter around the edges of some of my old projects... Maybe re-paint and re-base for a while until something grabs me.

David Crook said...

Hi Clint,

Pottering is good for the soul and luckily for me my mojo is now back!

All the best,

DC